We have many varieties of avocado trees for sale. Different types of avocado trees produce fruit at various times of the year. By planting the right mix of avocado tree varieties you may harvest avocados year-round.
Grafted trees; have the ability to fruit immediately. Most varieties will grow to 25 feet tall and wide. Avocado’s require spacing of 25 feet or more, good drainage, and slightly alkaline soil. They thrive with organic fertilizers and mulching.
- Green-Gold – Winter/Spring (Jan-April): Medium size fruit with a small seed, high oil content
- Fujikawa – Spring; Pear-shaped fruit with medium seed and excellent flavor
- Murashige – Late Spring/Early Summer; Large pear-shaped fruit with small seed and excellent flavor
- Yamagata – Spring/Summer (Mar-July); Large, pear-shaped fruit w/small seed
- Malama – Early Fall – Regular, heavy bearer; Fruit is purple when ripe and has a high oil content
- Kahalu’u – Fall (Aug-Oct) – A large, oblong fruit with a small seed and green skin. Considered by many to be the best-flavored Hawaiian variety.
- San Miguel- Fall/Winter; Productive spreading tree; Roundish fruit with creamy texture
- Ota-Late fall through all Winter;Round fruit with great flavor and a small seed
- Sharwil – Winter (Nov-Feb); Medium size, pear-shaped fruit with a small seed, high oil content